Monday 1 June 2015

Oops, there's a glitch!

Hey readers and fellow bloggers. I'm alive and kicking! I surprised myself too! :)

This post is so overdue its not even funny! 

To be honest this post was first created about two weeks ago and you know how I've been talking about curve balls? They are a thing! Possibly (should be read and understood as possibly) a lovely thing if the bad connotations are stripped and we change the angle we look at them.

Anyway, I've been auto piloting by some philosophy I created one day; 
"Let Positivity Reign!"
 It does seem hard to fulfill when setbacks are thrown our way.

Dare I say last week, I had a week that came straight from the pits of hell! #ScratchThat I had two weeks that came straight from hell.

Week 1: It started off with an unbalanced feeling so me being me, I blamed it on PMS! But that gut feeling is a real thing. As true as a new born child,  my week ended on quite a low. 

Week 2: Again a bit unbalanced but also very sick and convincing myself that I am fine! True as a nose bleed (weird thing that, isn't it) my week ended off on another low. Alright universe I get it, I'm a rotten person. 

'They' say things like, if you feel like you're going through hell, keep going... After feeling very sorry for myself for all of 36 hours I woke up two weeks ago Monday, reluctant. It's hard especially when Monday is already frowned upon. I had so much to do other than normal Monday stuff, it suddenly felt like the responsibilities of the whole world rested on my shoulders. Wow! The understanding was almost instantaneous and I just knew that my attitude needed to change and be put back in check. I'll be first to admit, I'm slow to the uptake so the implementation wasn't as quick but fast forward two weeks, today Monday 1 June, I woke up with the attitude that I owned a ray of sunshine. #NewMonth #SameMe #NewOutLook

In my head, this week is not going to end like the last two weeks. In fact I want to personally thank the last two weeks because now I can stop and appreciate the beauty of simplicity and complexity in this thing called life. 

"When there's life there's hope"-Kesiena (I'm not sure if you are the original sayer of this but I'm going to go ahead and credit it to you)

So, Sir Winston Churchill, I would have to disagree with you. If you are going through hell  don't keep going. Turn around and change your course. There are exquisite surprises lying everywhere. 

Remember, things fall apart to rebuild themselves. Possibly in a better way. And it wouldn't be so bad to just...#LetPositivityReign

No comments: